Stored Query Builder
The Stored Query Builder allows you to create a Saved Search and save it to the database as a Saved Search (saved search). Once the Query is created, Users can easily access it within the database and run it repeatedly.
Access the Stored Query Builder from multiple locations in CSM.
- Name/Description: Name and describe the Query, so that you can recognize its function.
- Search Type: Select the Business Object you want the Query to search.
- Toolbar: Build the Query using these tools.
- Clause: Add a Clause (Comparison, Group, Ownership, Related, Queue) to the Query.
- Query: View the Query as you create it and reorganize the Query as necessary.
- Options: Determine who can view the Query and which image identifies it in CSM.