Open the Stored Value Manager
Open the Stored Value Manager from CSM Administrator or the CSM Desktop Client.
There are several ways to open the Stored Value Manager:
- In the Blueprint or mApp Editor menu bar, in CSM Administrator, select Managers > Stored Values. For more information, see Blueprint Editor Menu Bar or mApp Editor Menu Bar.
- In an Update a Variable or Stored Value One-Step™ Action, select the ellipsis next to the Stored Value field. For more information, see Define an Update Variables or Stored Values Action.
- In the Token Selector (available in Query Builders, One-Step Actions, and Expressions), select Stored Values > Browse. For more information, see Query Builders.
- In the Dashboard Editor, when adding a Stored Value to a Widget Image or an Expression:
- Widget Image: Select an image or a Widget, and then select the arrow next to the Image Selector button (on the Dashboard Editor toolbar) and select From Stored Value.
- Expression: In the Token Selector, select Stored Values > Browse.