Users can work with themes in various ways using the Theme Manager, CSM Browser Client, CSM Desktop Client, or CSM Administrator.
When working with themes, users can:
- View a theme.
- Select a user dashboard or form theme.
View a Theme
Use the Theme Manager to view the available themes (based on security rights).
Select a Theme
- On the CSM Administrator:
- To select a user dashboard theme: Open the Dashboard Manager, and then select a dashboard to open in the Dashboard Editor from where you can select a theme. See Select a User Dashboard Theme.
- To select a form theme: Open or create a Blueprint, and then select a form to edit in the Form Editor from where you can select a theme. See Select a Form Theme.
- On the CSM Browser Client dashboard toolbar, select the Themes button .
- On a CSM Desktop Client dashboard, right-click and select User Themes.
The context menu is not available if the Dashboard property Allow User's chosen theme to override Dashboard theme check box is cleared.
- The default dashboard theme is listed at the top.
- The currently selected theme is selected.