Create a Simple Action/Event Automation Process
Use the Simple Action/Event Automation Process window (accessed from within the Automation Process Editor) to create a Simple Action/Event Automation Process.
To create a Simple Action/Event Process:
- Open the Automation Process Editor.
- Select the New button, and then select Simple Action/Event Process.
- Define general properties: Name, description, Business Object, execution priority, and event.
- Define record limitations: How to limit records, based on query, field, or expression.
- Define an action: One-Step™ Action or action to run when the event takes place.
Important: If you are working with Automation Processes after a Protected mApp™ Solution has been applied to your system, note the following:
- If you create or open an Automation Process Blueprint which has a Protected mApp Solution installed, protected processes have shield icons .
- If you select a content-protected process and right-click, you cannot delete the process.
- If you edit a content-protected Threshold-Based, or Simple/Event Automation Process, you must use Save As to create a copy.
- If you view Automation Processes in a Blueprint or by opening an Automation .BP file from CSM Administrator, they cannot be edited in any way.
- See Protected mApp™ Solutions.