Define a Wait for Time for an Automation Process Visual Workflow Process
Use the Events section of the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer to define a wait for time, which includes the steps that wait for a defined amount of time before the process continues to the next step.
To define Automation Process Visual Workflow Process time options:
- Open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer.
- Drag the Wait for Time icon onto the Designer Board.
The Wait for Time page opens in the Current Step Details section of the designer.
- Define time criteria for the step:
- Wait from: Select the amount of time that the Automation Process should wait before watching for the process trigger.
- How Long: Select how long the step should wait until continuing to the next step.
- Specific Time: Select the amount of time (number of days, hours, minutes quarters, weeks, years) to use for the calculation. You can also define this option based on a specified time before or after a calendar item.
- Field Based: Select a Calendar or SLA field to use for the calculation. If you select an SLA field, you also have the option to define the time increment (days, weeks) and/or the specific time before or after another calendar item
- SLA Based: Select a defined SLA to use for the calculation.
- Select OK.