Define Automation Process Visual Workflow Properties
Use the Visual Workflow Process Designer to define general properties.
General properties are:
- Start event: Event that triggers the initiation of the Automation Process.
- Work hours: Business hours that will be used by the Automation Process to calculate time.
- Record limitations: Limitations of records that should be monitored.
- Execution limitations: Limitations as to when and how often the process should run.
- Abort process: Criteria used to determine if the process should be aborted.