Define Execution Limitations for an Automation Process Visual Workflow Process
Use the Limit Execution page of the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer to limit execution properties, which control when and how often the Automation Process should run.
To limit execution:
- Open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process.
- Select the Limit Execution page in the left pane of the Current Step Details section.
- Define execution properties:
- Only run once: Select this option to run the process the first time the trigger event or Action occurs.
- Run any number of times: Select this option to run the process every time the trigger event or Action occurs.
- Do not start within: Select the check box, and then use the Up arrow and Down arrow to define the amount of time (number of hours or minutes) that must pass between Automation Process executions.
- Do not start if process is already running: Select this check box to stop the process from running if the trigger event or Action occurs while the Automation Process is already running.
- Select OK.