Create an Automation Process Visual Workflow Process
Use the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer (accessed from within the Automation Process Editor) to create a Visual Workflow Automation Process. Define complex workflow Automation Processes with a visual designer.
To create a Visual Workflow Automation Process:
- Open the Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer.
- Define general properties (such as start event and work hours), events (time and event criteria), and actions (such as Run One-Step™ Action or send email).
If you are working with Automation Processes after a Protected mApp™ Solution has been applied to your system, note the following:
- If you create or open an Automation Process Blueprint which has a Protected mApp Solution installed, protected processes have shield icons .
- If you select a content-protected process and right-click, you cannot delete the process.
- If you edit a content-protected Threshold-Based, or Simple/Event Automation Process, you must use Save As to create a copy.
- If you view Automation Processes in a Blueprint or by opening an Automation .BP file from CSM Administrator, they cannot be edited in any way.
- See Protected mApp Solutions.
Edit an Automation Process Visual Workflow Process
To edit a Visual Workflow Automation Process:
- Select Automation Processes, then Create a new Automation Process Blueprint.
- Right-click on an Automation Process and select Edit process.
The Visual Workflow Process Properties window opens.
- Select Save in the Visual Workflow Process Properties window.
The Automation Process Visual Workflow Process Designer opens.
- Edit your Automation Process.