Monitor Automation Process Statistics
Use CSM Administrator to monitor Automation Process statistics such as completed runs (including successes and failures), in-progress runs, and scheduled activities. You can monitor these statistics for individual Automation Processes.
To view Automation Process statistics:
- CSM Administrator, select Automation Processes > Individual Automation Process Status.
The Automation Process Status window displays the list of Automation Processes with several columns. For the list of columns, see Automation Process Editor.
- Select an Automation Process, and then select Process > Statistics from the toolbar. You can also right-click the Automation Process and select Statistics.
The Automation Process Statistics window displays.
- Select OK.
- To refresh statistics while viewing the Automation Process Statistics window, select Refresh.
To clear Automation Processes:
- From the Automation Process Statistics window, select Clear Process.
- Select these options to delete the items:
- Clear scheduled activities: Clears activities that are currently scheduled for the Automation Process.
- Clear in-progress items: Clears activities that are in progress.
- Clear completed item history: Clears statistics for all completed runs for the Automation Process. Use this option only if you do not need the history of completed runs for an Automation Process.
- Select OK.