Automation Process Editor
Use the Automation Process Editor to define, edit, and delete Automation Processes.
Create and define the following Automation Processes:
- Simple Action/Event Process
- Threshold-Based Process
- Automation Process Visual Workflow Process
The Automation Process Editor displays the list of Automation Processes with the following columns:
- Automation Process: The name of the process.
- Business Object: The type of Business Object against which the process operates.
- Type: The type of process (example: TimeBased).
- Status: If the process is enabled or disabled.
- Priority: If the process is low, normal, or high execution priority.
- Trigger: What sets off the process (example: Creation of a Business Object). If changing a specific field on the Business Object triggers the Automation Process, that field is listed in parentheses.
- Description: A description of the process (if entered when the process was set up).