Define Trusted Agents Properties for Directory Services
Use the Trusted Agents page to assign the Active Directory connection to a Trusted Agents Group. This scenario is used to scale out Trusted Agents for request routing.
To assign service groups to a connection, you must first:
- Configure Trusted Agents.
- Connect to the Trusted Agents Hub from CSM Administrator.
- Configure Trusted Agents Service Groups.
For more information, see Scaling Trusted Agents for Request Routing.
To define Trusted Agents properties:
- Open the Map LDAP Object window.
- Select the Trusted Agents page.
- Select the Use Trusted Agents check box.
- Select one of these options:
- Any Trusted Agent Group: Allows any group to handle requests for this Active Directory connection.
- Trusted Agent Group: A specific group to handle requests for this Active Directory connection.