Configure Trusted Agent Service Groups
Trusted Agent service groups are used to route requests to specific Trusted Agent Services. If no groups are configured, all Trusted Agent Services are assumed to be capable of performing all Trusted Agent operations.
Trusted Agent service groups are created in CSM Administrator and selected when you configure Trusted Agent for external data sources, LDAP directories, Windows Domains, One-Step Actions, and email operations.
You can view status and last ping time information for each Trusted Agent Service and Trusted Agent Service Group.
To configure the Trusted Agent service groups, you must configure Trusted Agent and connect to the Trusted Agent Hub from CSM Administrator.
To add Trusted Agent service groups:
- In CSM Administrator, select the Trusted Agents category, and then the Edit Trusted Agents service groups task.
The Trusted Agents dialog opens. If Trusted Agent is correctly configured and running, all Trusted Agent Services appear under the All Agent Services node.
Trusted Agent Services are shown when they are successfully connected to the Trusted Agent Hub. If no Trusted Agent Services are present in this dialog, connect your services to the Trusted Agent Hub first, and then use this dialog to configure your services and groups.
- Select the Create icon.
- In the Trusted Agent Group Info section, provide a Name and Description for the service group.
- Select Save.
- Repeat the steps to add all of the service groups you need.
The newly created groups appears in the tree.
- Select a service group, and then select the Add trusted agent service to group icon.
- Select a Trusted Agent Service to assign to the service group.
- Select OK.
- Assign a Trusted Agent Service to each service group.