Deleting Translations from Definitions
You can delete translations for a selected definition. Translations contained in the definition are deleted, but translations for referenced strings are not deleted. To see which strings will be deleted, you can view the strings in each definition.
- Use the Item Managers to delete translations for definitions, such as One-Step Actions, Stored Values, and Expressions.
- Use the Definition Reviewer to delete translations for Forms, Grids, and Form Arrangements.
You cannot delete strings for the preferred culture.
To delete translations for definitions:
- In CSM Administrator, create a Blueprint or mApp Solution.
- Do one of the following:
- Select an Item from the Manager menu, and then select an item, such as a Stored Value.
- Open the Definition Reviewer, and then select an item in the definition list.
- Open a form, and then select one or more form controls.
- Use one of these methods to open the Select Translations to Remove dialog:
- Right-click and select Localization > Delete Translations.
- Select the Localization icon on the toolbar, and then select Delete Translations (Item Managers only).
The Select Translations to Remove dialog opens.
- Select the culture than contains the translation for the definition.
- Click OK.