Editing a String Row
You can edit each string row directly in the Language Pack Grid by providing target values and comments.
You can also edit string rows on the Item Details page, which provides more detail about each row.
To open the Item Details page:
- Opening the Language Pack Editor.
- Select a string row, and then click Edit.
- The Item Details page opens. From here, you can:
- View status information for the string. See Setting Status for Strings.
- See who validated a string and when.
- See who locked a string and when.
- See the source value and change the target value, if the string is unlocked.
- Provide comments for a string.
- Click Update to apply your changes.