Configuring mApp Solutions
Complete the following procedures to configure mApp Solutions. Configuration procedures are completed in CSM Administrator.
To configure mApp Solutions:
- Configure mApp Solution security rights: Configure who can access mApp Solution functionality and data.
- Configure merge actions for system definitions: Configure how definitions are merged into a target system by selecting merge actions from the various properties windows (example: Business Object Properties window, Relationship Properties window, etc.). The properties windows have more detailed mApp Solution options available outside of the Add Business Object to mApp Wizard.
- View referenced definitions in a mApp Solution: From the various properties windows, view all of the system definitions throughout CSM being used by a selected mApp Solution definition (Business Object, Relationship, Form, Grid, Form Arrangement, and/or CSM Item). Add definitions from the References window to ensure that all necessary definitions are included in a mApp Solution.
- Configure mApp Solution conditions: Configure conditions that control when definitions are imported into a target system when a mApp Solution is applied.
- Prepare mApp Solution for distribution: Creates a mApp Solution file that can be distributed or uploaded to the Go to the Cherwell Marketplace (formerly the mApp Exchange).