Save a mApp Solution
An open (working) mApp Solution is saved to a .mAppBP file. When the mApp Solution is prepared for distribution, it is saved as a .mApp Solution file (extension required for a mApp Solution to be applied to a target system).
There are two save options for a mApp Solution:
- Save As: Saves a mApp Solution as a named mApp Solution Blueprint (.mApp SolutionBP) file.
- Save to disk: Saves changes to the open mApp Solution (.mAppBP) file.
To save a mApp Solution as a named .mAppBP file:
- Create a mApp Solution. From the mApp Editor menu bar, click File>Save As.
You can also save a mApp Solution as a named .mAppBP file by clicking Save mApp Solution to Disk in the mApp Solutions section of the mApp Editor Task Pane.
- Provide a filename for the mApp Solution.
Ensure that the file type is .mAppBP.
- Click Save.
A .mAppBP file is created. The name of the mApp Solution is displayed at the top of the CSM Administrator main window and at the top the mApp Editor.
To save changes to the open mApp Solution:
- In a mApp Solution, do one of the following:
- From the mApp Editor menu bar, click File>Save mApp to Disk.
- On the mApp Editor toolbar, click the Save button.
- In the mApp Editor Task Pane, click the Save mApp to Disk option.