Using Trusted Agent with Email
Use Trusted Agent to process CSM emails from a server on a remote network.
To use Trusted Agent with email, you must first configure Trusted Agent. For more information, see Configuring Trusted Agent.
Using Trusted Agent with email will increase e-mail processing time.
To configure an email account to use Trusted Agent:
- In CSM Administrator, select the Email and Event Monitoring category.
- Select the Edit email accounts and settings task.
- Select the email account you wish to configure, and then select the Edit button.
- On the Email Options dialog, select the Trusted Agents page.
- Select the Use Trusted Agents checkbox, then select a Trusted Agent Group, or select Any Trusted Agent Group to allow any group to handle email requests.
When using Trusted Agent, outgoing email messages will always be sent from the Server, not the Client. This setting (viewable in the From Settings page) will be changed automatically.