Patch for Intune — History
The History tab provides a way to view the status of all recent activity that occurred within Ivanti Neurons Patch for Intune. One of its biggest benefits is that it allows you to focus on exceptions that occurred and quickly troubleshoot any issues. This is extremely important, as it enables you to quickly identify potential problems before they become major issues in your environment.
Information within the History tab is kept for 18 months before being automatically deleted.
History Tab Dashboard Tiles
The following tiles are available on the History tab:
- Informational: Shows the number of Informational alerts. These activities are: starting or stopping product management, publishing products, skipping publication because the product was already published to Intune, a new version is available, a new release is approved, and a new release is rejected.
- Critical: Shows the number of Critical alerts. A failed publication is the only activity currently classified as a Critical alert.
- Management: Shows the number of Management alerts. Starting or stopping the management of an application are the two activities currently classified as Management alerts.
- New Versions: Shows the number of New Version alerts. Requiring approval before a new version is published is an activity that is classified as a New Version alert.
By default, the table contains the following columns and is sorted by Triggered At date and time.
- Alert Type: Notifies you of important events. Possible alerts include:
- Application Publish Information: Application already imported.
- Catalog Updated: Catalog update successful.
- Catalog Update Failed: The catalog update attempt failed.
- Failed to Publish Application: Application import failed.
- Manage Applications: One or more applications are now managed.
- Stop Managing Applications: One or more applications are no longer managed.
- Successfully Published Application: Application import successful.
- Severity: Specifies the severity level of the alert (either Informational or Critical).
- Triggered At: Shows the date and time when the alert was triggered.
The column filter for this column has the following filter criteria:
- Equals: Show only alerts that happened on the specified date.
- Does not equal: Show only alerts that did not happen on the specified date.
- Less than: Show only alters that happened before the specified date.
- Greater than: Show only alerts that happened after the specified date.
- Less than or equal to: Show only alerts that happened before, and including, the specified date.
- Greater than or equal to: Show only alerts that happened after, and including, the specified date.
- Between: Show only alerts that happened between the specified start and end dates.
After selecting a filter criteria, use Select Date to choose a calendar date.
Otherwise, enter a date in the following format: MM/dd/yyyy, hh:mm tt. For example: 5/23/2006, 6:05 PM.
- Details: Provides a detailed description of the alert.
For more information about filters, sorting and searching the History table, see Filters, Sort and Search.