Accessing Neurons Patch for Intune
Neurons Patch for Intune is accessed from the main menu of Ivanti Neurons by selecting Patch Management > Patch for Intune. The page consists of three sections:
A tab selection menu that allows you to switch between the following:
- A dashboard view along the top contains informational tiles. Select any of the individual tiles to filter the information in the table. The tiles change depending on the tab you selected.
- A table along the bottom provides the following capabilities depending on the tab you selected:
- Product management
- History of product activity
- Recommendations of products to manage or update
Use the Refresh button to update the contents of the table without refreshing the whole webpage.
Select a column filter icon to refine the table using any of the predefined attributes. If a filter was applied to a column, the filter icon changes to a solid color .
To remove an applied filter, select the filter icon and clear all attributes.
You can also double-click Select All to quickly select all attributes and then deselect them.
To group the table using the data in a specific column, select and drag a column header to the area immediately above the table — Drag a column header here to group by that column. Grouping the table by vendor is the most common use of this feature.
You can group the table using multiple column headers.
To remove the table grouping, select and drag the column header(s) back to the table.
Use the column filter under each column header to filter the table using one of the following criteria:
- Contains: Show only entries that contain the specified string.
- Does not contain: Show only entries that do not contain the specified string.
- Starts with: Show only entries that begin with the specified string.
- Ends with: Show only entries that end with the specified string.
- Equals: Show only entries that exactly match the specified string.
- Does not equal: Show only entries that do not exactly match the specified string.
To reset the applied column filters, select Reset from the filter menu.
Select the sort iconin any column header to sort into ascending () or descending () order. To remove the sorting, right-click the column header and select Clear Sorting from the context menu.
To filter the table, use the Search field to enter one or more keywords. The table then shows only entries that contain those keywords. The keywords are matched to any case-insensitive text found within the table.
To remove a search filter, select the clear search icon .