The Recommended tab shows Microsoft and third-party products that are in your Intune environment, but that are not currently managed by Neurons Patch for Intune. This tab is useful for migrating from the on-premise version of Patch for Configuration Manager, as it allows you to easily identify and manage the exact same products. Using Neurons Patch for Intune to manage all products in the Recommended list ensures that your users always have the latest and safest versions of the products.
Recommended Tab Dashboard Tiles
The following tiles are available on the Recommended tab:
- Unmanaged Products: Shows the number of products in the Ivanti Supported Products Catalog that are not managed by Patch for Intune, but which are recommended to be managed. It also shows the number of products already managed.
- Missing Patches: Shows the number of products that are up to date with the latest available patches. It also shows the number of unmanaged products that are not up to date.
- Recommendations by Vendor: Shows the vendors grouped by their number of recommended products.
The table contains the following columns and is sorted by Product name.
- Product: The name of the third-party product.
- Latest Version: The latest available version of the product.
- Detected Version: The product version detected in your Intune environment.
- Missing Patches: Shows the number of unmanaged products that are currently missing patches. You can configure what information is displayed in this column by selecting the appropriate column filter:
- (All): Displays all products. Products whose detected version contains missing patches show a check mark.
- true: Displays only those products whose detected version contains missing patches.
- false: Displays only those products whose detected version is not missing patches.
- Patched Devices: Shows the number of devices applicable to the product and their patch status.
- Source: Indicates if the product was detected in your Intune environment.
- Vendor: The name of the product vendor.
Select Actions next to a product to perform the following actions:
- View in Patch Intelligence: View the selected product version in Ivanti Neurons Patch Intelligence.
For more information about filters, sorting and searching the Recommended table, see Filters, Sort and Search.
Managing Recommended Products
For information on how to manage a product, see Managing Products.