Defining a Trusted Owner
You can identify file owners to execute files only from Trusted Owners.
- From the Management Console, select Tools > Path Rules.
The Path Rules dialog opens.
Using common Windows browser conventions, you can:
- Maximize the dialog screen size
- Sort columns by header row
- Resize the width of columns
- Click Trusted Owners.
The Set Trusted Owners dialog opens.
- Click Add.
The Select User, Group, Local User, Local Group dialog opens.
- Click Search.
- Select a user or user group from the Name column.
- Click OK.
The Select User, Group, Local User, Local Group dialog closes.
- In the Set Trusted Owners dialog, click Close.
The Set Trusted Owners dialog closes.
- In the Path Rules dialog, click Close.
The Path Rules dialog closes and the Trusted Owner is assigned to the path rule.