A license expiration warning message displays, if you are a subscription user, when you log in to the Management Console.
The following table describes the types of license expiration warnings.
|Expiration Period||Warning Message||Frequency|
|Expired||The license has expired.||Once|
|Less than one day||The license will expire in x hours.
The license will expire in x minutes.
|Once per hour|
|Less than 60 days||The license will expire in x days.||Once per day|
|More than 60 days||No message.||Not applicable|
When you must renew or add a license, contact your Ivanti representative.
- Getting Started with Application Control
- The File Authorization Setup Process
- Accessing the Management Console (application control)
- Accessing the Management Console (device control)
- Common Functions within the Management Console
- Getting Started with Device Control
- The Device Permissions Setup Process