Viewing the Management Console
The Management Console graphically displays the administrative user features for the application.
The Management Console window is divided into four panels:
- The Control Panel provides access to Ivanti Device and Application Control modules, tools, reports, and help functions.
- The main panel displays a window for the module currently selected from the Control Panel. Modules remain open and arranged as stacked tabs until closed.
- The Connection panel shows information about the current user. You can use the scrollbar to navigate through the text.
- The Output panel displays system processing information and error messages.
You can also view the following bars in the Management Console window:
- The navigation bar provides access to different Ivanti Device and Application Control functions and commands. Some of these commands and functions depend on the module you are currently using.
- The status bar displays information about the condition of the console.