Working with Reports
You can open, close, modify, save and print reports.
Ivanti Device and Application Control provides pre-defined reports designed to provide a comprehensive view of your computing environment for activities.
Opening a Report as HTML or CSV
You open a report by selecting a predefined report type listed in the Reports module.
- From the Management Console, select Reports.
The report you select is displayed as an HTML file in the Management Console main window.
- Select a report type from the list.
You can also open a report as a csv file for further manipulation by clicking Open CSV at the top of the HTML report.
Closing a Report
You may close a report after viewing the report that you generate.
- Right-click the report title bar, then click Close.
The report window closes. The data is saved in the temporary directory named %Temp% and can be archived for future reference.
Saving a Report
You may save a report that you generate.
- From the Management Console, select File > Save as.
The Windows dialog for saving a web page opens.
- Select the file path.
- Type the file name.
- Select the file type from the Save as type drop-down list.
- Select an encoding method from the Encoding drop-down list.
- Click Save.
The Windows dialog for saving a web page closes.
Printing a Report
You may print a report that you generate.
- From the Management Console, select File > Print.
The standard Windows Print dialog opens.
- Select a printer.
- Click Print.
The Windows Print dialog closes.
The SDK enables you to schedule reports by scheduling the command line: SXS.SDK64.Cmd.exe -ExecuteReportTemplate <template name or index> <json output file>