Version 13.02.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.02.00, released on November 11, 2022.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.02.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly.
- List View Action Button Enhancements - The menu buttons available on the list views will now dynamically collapse into the More button or expand back to the menu header as the user reduces or increases the screen width.
- Tenable Nessus Enhancement - Users can now configure the NessusPro connector to limit the data pull to only one folder. Users will add a folder ID of the target folder to the connector configuration. Only one folder can be entered at this time.
- BMC Ticketing Enhancement - BMC Tickets will now be created with the Summary and Description fields filled in with the details of the selected findings. By default, these fields will only be 100 characters in length and can be expanded up to the limits of the BMC connector. Users will need to determine the length limitations of their BMC platform and communicate them to their customer service representative for backend configuration.
- Generic Upload Enhancement - Generic Upload now includes mappings for “First Discovered On” and “Last Discovered On” for both hosts and application assets and findings. Mappings for the deprecated fields “Discovered On” and “Last Found On” were removed from the import options. If a user attempts to upload these deprecated fields, the platform will automatically remove these and warn the user.
Prioritization Dashboard Enhancements - The Prioritization dashboard widgets “Findings First Ingested vs. Resolved” and “Open Findings over Time” have been enhanced to improve the visual display. Total counts for each graph element will be displayed at the top. For Findings First Ingested vs. Resolved, the total counts will be clickable if the chart shows only host findings or application findings.
- Qualys PC Report tags will now import as expected.
- KPI widgets will display the expected finding counts.
- The Palo Alto Expander connector was enhanced with vendor recommended changes in order to reduce the likelihood of memory issues.
- Completed workflows will update more quickly in the user interface to reflect a completed status.
- Some edge cases where dates were not being updated in an application have been resolved.
- The AWS Inspector Tag Connector Name will now display as expected.
- Crowdstrike tags will now display as expected.
- Qualys Policy Compliance tags will not display as expected.
- The authentication message displayed for SAML users has been enhanced to help users know when re-authentication is necessary.
- Filtering suggestions for the recently updated v2 user interface will now behave as before by continuing to provide new suggestions as selections are made.
- The Tenable.IO connector will no longer experience issues related to empty files.
- Tags will only be applied to findings included with ingested data.
- BMC Tickets will be created with attachments as expected.
- Tickets will now be created as expected when applying host tags and performing a sync.
- The SonarQube connector issue causing a “Bad Request Error” has been resolved.
- The Qualys connector issue related to authentication has been resolved.
- Notifications for findings assignment will correctly reflect the count of assigned findings as expected.
- Asset Risk report errors have been remediated and should display as expected.
- The Nexpose connector configuration will set the schedule to the correct defaults when creating a new connector.
- Nessus scanner specific fields will properly display in the detail pane.
- The Notifications detail pane will wrap text to ensure that users can read the entire description.
- The ServiceNow CMDB field “Locked by Connector Name” will now display in the scanner specific section of the detail pane.
- BMC Remedy ticket creation issues related to blank fields have been resolved. Tickets will be created as expected.
- Hosts without a hostname will record a more useful message in the tag history.
- Users with the appropriate RBAC privileges will now be able to delete filters shared by others.
- With the exception of a few key detail information fields, detail pane fields will be hidden when no data is available to display.
- The Tenable.IO connector was updated to include a new option to exempt informational plugins from ingested scan results (except plugin 19506).
There is one known issue with the update to Findings First Ingested vs. First Resolved and Open Findings over Time widgets. Numbers on the bottom of the chart may be slightly cut off.
- Next release, widgets in the Q3 2022 EOL list will be removed from the platform. Note that this set of widgets no longer includes Top 50 High-Impact Unique Findings. For more information, visit the article End-of-Life (EOL) Communication - Q3 2022 EOL Widgets.
- Over the next few releases, efforts to remove the fields from “Discovered On” and “Last Found On” from the platform will continue. The list view columns, detail pane, filters, export templates, and will all be removed during this time. Generic upload mapping for these fields were removed in this release. The article Status Date Fields Explained was previously published to help with understanding of these fields.