Version 13.04.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 13.04.00, released on December 16, 2022.
The Ivanti Neurons platform version 13.04.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
- New Features
- List View Enhancements
- Fixed Issues
- Known Issues
- End of Life Notices
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly.
- Network Precedence UI - The user will now have the ability to view the precedence for a Mixed Mode network on the Networks page. To view the precedence order, select a Mixed Mode network and click the “Precedence” button. Scanners configured for that network will appear first under the “Configured Scanners” heading within the “Ingesting Scanners” drop-down menu.
- New System Filters - New system filters “Windows IKE Protocol RCE”, “ScarCruft”, and “Zerobot” have been added to the Host, Host Findings, Applications, and Application Findings pages. Within the Vulnerability KB, they appear on the Vulnerabilities page.
- Qualys File Pickup and Qualys Asset Connectors Deprecated - These connector cards will be removed from the Integrations page. Qualys VM/VMDR utilizes the Qualys API to pull in all of these data sets.
- Qualys Agent ID and Qualys Host ID Labels - The display names for the scanner-specific fields “Host ID” and “Agent ID” now include the scanner name, “Qualys”, to clarify the source. The ID can be the Qualys agent ID, agentless tracking ID, or QG_Host ID in the Qualys API.
- Scatter Plot Chart - The “Top 50 High-Impact Unique Findings” widget on the Executive dashboard now has the option to display the data set as a scatter plot chart.
- Prioritization Scales - The Findings First Ingested vs. Resolved and Open Findings over Time widgets now have a configuration for matching scales on both the top chart and bottom chart.
- Quick Interactions for SLA - Like the Executive Dashboard, the SLA dashboard now a “Quick Interactions” menu that allows users to change the Asset Type and the Scoring Metric configurations for all widgets on the dashboard.
- No Data Message - Widgets on the Prioritization dashboard now follow new standards for showing when no data is available.
- When an assignment job is submitted, it will now correctly assign the correct number of findings.
- Users will no longer see a blank page if their particular combination of KPIs, Quick Filters, and advanced filters returns 0 results.
- The system will now correctly parse a BurpSuite XML file.
- A tag will no longer be created when the corresponding ticket is not successfully created first.
- Tooltips that appear on mouseover will no longer impede users from scrolling the page.
- A deep link now works when the query string is longer than 256 characters.
- When ingesting CheckMarx OSA data, the system will correctly handle a host with the same name as an application.
- When a tag is added to a finding and a second tag is added to another finding, the system will now apply the correct tag to each finding.
- Prisma Container connectors will now attempt to pull data up to 3 times.
- Users can now successfully create BMC Remedy tickets with attachments from the Tags page.
- When a user views Prisma data for an application, the user can now successfully expand and view detailed information for scanner-specific fields.
- Users configuring Sonatype Nexus connectors will no longer see debug results if they select “Run debug” and connect successfully.
- If a user changes the Scoring Metric configuration for widgets on the SLA dashboard through the Quick Interactions menu, the widgets may not update to show the correct numbers immediately. Users may consequently see mismatches between the numbers they click and the numbers that they see in the list view.
Widgets under the Q4 2022 EOL category will be removed from the platform in an upcoming release. Users should update custom dashboards with the most current versions of these widgets. For more information, visit the article End-of-Life (EOL) Communication - Q4 2022 EOL Widgets.
- Over the next few releases, efforts to remove the fields from “Discovered On” and “Last Found On” from the platform will continue. The list view columns, detail pane, filters, export templates, and will all be removed during this time. Generic upload mapping for these fields were removed in this release. The article Status Date Fields Explained was previously published to help with understanding of these fields.