Version 14.04.00 Release Notes
Summary: A high-level overview of the changes/updates included in Ivanti Neurons Version 14.04.00, released on December 15, 2023.
The platform version 14.04.00 update includes the following features and enhancements:
For assistance with using our new features, obtaining feature documentation, and/or scheduling training, please contact your Customer Success account manager directly or send a message to [email protected].
- Uploads Page Enhancements - The Uploads page has been redesigned to match the look-and-feel of Playbooks and SLAs. The Upload cards now span the full page, and the Upload wizard can be invoked via the “New Upload” button on the top right. The new card design affords more room to display asset type, status, Network, Assessment, and more. You can also navigate to other pages directly from the card, which will filter the destination page with the selected Assessment or Network. Clicking on the card will bring you to the upload’s file page. The Status and Mapping columns have been improved to better sync tasks required for every stage of an upload.
- New Assessment KPIs - Users can now filter assessments by using the new KPIs at the top of the page.
- Workflow Approval Date Filter - On the Host Findings page, users can now filter Host Findings by workflow approval date and export the approval dates for associated workflows.
- In the Host Details, only up to 50 ports will be shown by default. The user has to click “Show More” to view additional ports.
- In the Host Details, a long Scanner Host Unique Identifier will now wrap and go to the next line. If it spans past a few lines, users can click “Show More” to view the full value.
- The option to push assets to Tenable from Ivanti Neurons will now be available in the Tenable connector configuration if an administrator had enabled this setting on the Client Settings page. (The administrator must first enable the setting “Tenable Asset Push”).
- If a scan file refers to a manually created application, the upload should complete successfully.
- Performance improvements have been made to the jobs for removing assets from groups with the intent of reducing their overall system impact.
- When the system creates a Jira ticket, the system now knows how to handle the scenario where HTML in the finding description cannot be converted into Jira markup. If the system fails to convert the HTML, it will instead return the HTML as plain text.
- The user should not get a snackbar error anymore on the SLA Playbooks page if they use the Back button to navigate to it.
- If a user copies the Groups Overview dashboard to make a custom dashboard, the widgets in the copied dashboard should now load in a staged fashion instead of all at once.
- If a user tries to open a link to a private dashboard that belongs to another account, the user should see “Page not found” instead of a loading spinner animation.
- If a user loads the Groups Overview dashboard by clicking a deep link, the KPIs on the dashboard should load in a timely fashion.
- Users can now add additional fields to the request headers through the BMC Ticketing Connector configuration form. This option may alleviate certain connection issues.
- Multiple fixes have been submitted that address slowness in parsing of Nessus Tenable.io files and assignment of findings to the wrong assets.
- Users can now load filter categories for the Vulnerabilities KB Dashboard.
- Issues with creating a finding with a long plugin/source ID have been resolved.
- Sorting does not work correctly broken on the Uploads card page. However, sorting does work on the Uploads file page.
- If an Assessment or Network gets deleted before before the user presses “Start Upload,” the Upload card will display “–”. To re-select an Assessment or Network, use the 3-dot more menu on the Upload card and choose “Edit Upload.” This will open the Upload wizard where you can re-select.
- As of this release, all widgets with the label “Q3 2023” will no longer be available in the platform. Users can view the EOL widgets and potential replacements in End-of-Life (EOL) Communication - Q3 2022 EOL Widgets.