Identity Director Administration Guide
Catalog Services have been deprecated as of Identity Director 2019.1. This topic only applies to version 2019.0.
References in this topic to Ivanti Automation only apply to Automation 2018 and before.
The Catalog Services uses the following default ports for integration with Ivanti Automation and Workspace Control:
- Ivanti Workspace Control uses port 8080 to connect to the Catalog Services and query which Identity Director services have been delivered to a user.
- Ivanti Automation and Workspace Control use port 8081 in the Identity Director Wizards to connect to the Catalog Services and create a service.
If necessary, you can specify alternative ports, for example if other applications already use these ports. You can specify these ports in the resocs.exe.config file, which is located by default at %ProgramFiles%\RES Software\IT Store\Catalog Services\.
- Open the file and add the following as the first element of <configuration>:
<add key="catalogServicesPort" value="<port other than 8080>"/>
<add key="catalogManagementServicesPort" value="<port other than 8081>"/>
- After editing the resocs.exe.config file, restart the Catalog Services service for the changes to take effect.
- Specify the alternative ports in Ivanti Automation and Workspace Control.
To revert to the default ports, remove the appSettings element again from the resocs.exe.config file.
- Integrating Identity Director with Ivanti Automation and Workspace Control
- Unattended installation of Catalog Services
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.