Identity Director Administration Guide
In the Management Portal at Data Model > People Attributes, configure People Attributes. A people attribute stores information about a person, like contact details, employee number, place of birth or telephone number. You can use them to provide values in workflow actions. You can specify individual values for a person on the person's Attributes tab.
|Field||Explanation and Tips|
|Name||Name of the attribute.
|Type||You can configure 3 types of people attributes: text, password and table.|
|Service delivery triggers||View which people attributes trigger a service delivery when you make changes to their value. The details page of each people attribute show a list of the services in which the person attribute is set as a delivery trigger.|
- Identity Director contains two default people attributes:
- Use Windows user account of manager to specify this people attribute for example in a data connection to synchronize data with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Use Security Questions and Answers in the Password Reset and Unlock Account functionality. If you configure a service to implement one of these Login Page Services in your environment, make sure it fills this attribute with the security questions and answers that are provided by the user.
- You can also let the values of people attributes be determined by a Set Person Attributes and Identifiers workflow action or a people data connection. For table people attributes, you can also change their values with a Perform Table Operation action.
- Ivanti recommends NOT to use special characters in the names of attributes, as this may result in unexpected behavior during a service transaction.
- Configure text people attributes
- Configure password people attributes
- Configure table people attributes
- Attributes tab of the person page
- Start Delivery
- Set Person Attributes and Identifiers
- Perform Table Operation
- Configure people data connections
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.