A Data Source defines the external source of the data that you want to synchronize. For example, if the external source is a CSV file with data about employees, its Data Source specifies where and how to access this data.
Data Sources can define data in:
- API Data Sources
- Comma Separated Values (CSV) files
- Microsoft Active Directory
- External (ODBC) databases
- A new environment contains default Data Sources for the Microsoft Active Directory domain that you are currently logged on to.
- You can duplicate Data Sources.
- You can filter out irrelevant data from the external data source.