Port Requirements and Firewall Configuration
See the System Requirements for the complete list of port requirements. Using that list, an administrator can configure firewalls in the environment and on the local machines to allow proper traffic in and out of machines for Security Controls to manage the environment.
A number of different Web addresses must be accessible in order for Security Controls to download the necessary patches, service packs, engines and XML files. This means you may need to add the Web addresses to your firewall rules and proxy exceptions list. For the complete list of Web addresses that must be accessible, go to the community page at: https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/URL-exception-list-for-Ivanti-Security-Controls.
- Console Software and Hardware Recommendations
- Distributed Environment Management
- Agentless Patch Management
- Best Approach for Applying Patches in an Agentless Environment
- Automating Patch Management in an Agentless Environment
- Agent-Based Patch Management
- Agent Rollout Options
- Installing and Supporting Agents on Internet-Based Machines
- Agent-Based Product Level and Patch Deployment Process
- Guide to Surviving Patch Tuesday
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Maintenance
- Performing Patching in a Disconnected Environment