Management and Security powered by Landesk
Agent settings: Mac configuration profile
Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings > Mac configuration profile
Use the Mac configuration profile dialog box to select Mac configuration profiles that you want to apply to Macintosh OS X devices.
This dialog box contains the following options:
- Name: Type a unique identifier for the settings.
- Available configurations: Move one or more Available configurations to the Selected configurations list to select them for this named setting.
- Import...: Opens the Import new mac configuration profile dialog box, where you can browse for an existing .mobileconfig file. Give it a descriptive Display name and click Import. At this point the .mobileconfig file contents are imported into the LDMS database.
NOTE: The Ivanti console doesn’t currently have an XML viewer for this content, so you may want to keep a copy of the file for future reference, even though the core server and console no longer need it.
- Mode: Select whether you want to Append or Replace the configuration profile. Append preserves existing profile settings. Replace removes all existing profile settings, including settings you aren't modifying, and replaces them with the profile settings you specified.
- Set as default: Establishes all of the settings on the Mac configuration profile dialog box as the default settings. The name you entered will appear in the console with the default icon next to it. You cannot delete a setting that is marked as default. When you create a new agent configuration, those settings will be selected by default.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.