Once you've created a Device Control setting, you must deploy it to managed devices before it will be active.
Device Control is deployed via Endpoint Security settings.
To deploy device control settings
- Click Tools > Security and compliance> Agent settings.
- On the Agent settings toolbar, click the Create a task button, and click Change settings.
- Under Task type, select the option you want.
- In the settings list, select Endpoint security and select the Endpoint security setting that enables the device control setting you want.
- Click OK.
- The setting is added to the Scheduled tasks window. In this window, drag devices onto the setting icon.
- When all devices have been added, from the task's shortcut menu, click Properties. In the tree click Schedule task, and configure the scheduling options.
For more information on scheduling tasks, see Scheduling tasks.