Specifying the current user or group
In addition to specifying dynamic values for a specific control, you can use a macro for the current user or current group instead.
To specify the current user or current group value for a control:
- Open the required process.
- From the Toolbox, drag Automatic Action Instance onto the workspace.
The Select Action dialog appears.
- Select the required action, then click OK.
The relevant window appears for you to specify the required information.
- Right-click the required user or group field, then click Value Type.
The Control Value Selection dialog appears.
- Select the Specify macro value for control option button, then select either CurrentUser or CurrentGroup as appropriate.
- Click OK, then save the changes you have made to the window.