Wrapping text in queries
You may find that you have a lot of text in some of your columns of your query, and instead of having to resize the column to read the text, you can configure the text to wrap instead.
To wrap the text in a query column:
- Open the required query in the Query and Report Designer component.
- On the Selected Attributes list, locate the column that you want to wrap the text in.
- Right-click the column, then click Properties.
The Attribute Properties dialog appears.
- Click the Column Sizing tab.
- In the Wrapping group box, select the Wrap column text check box, then click OK.
- Complete your query as required, then click , then click Finish.