A List panel lists the query results. If the underlying query supports the On Launch action, you can double-click an item in the List panel to open it.
To add a List panel to a dashboard:
- Right-click the relevant column, then click Add List Panel.
- Expand the Queries tree (), then drag the required query onto the List Panel.
- Right-click the panel, then click Panel Title.
The Panel Title dialog appears.
You can change the Title of the panel, and also configure the appearance of the panel header.
- Use the controls in the Font group box to Override default font and select the required Font and the required Back Color and Text Color values.
- Click OK to save the changes you have made.
To view the relevant item within your query, double-click it.