The Console Shortcut Bar
The Console Shortcut Bar provides easy access to different components.
1 – Shortcut bar
2 – Component
3 – Shortcut groups
Adding components to the console shortcut bar
You can add your own components to the console shortcut bar.
To add a component to the console shortcut bar:
- Right-click the console Shortcut bar, then click Add Component.
The Component Maintenance dialog appears.
- In the Select Component list, select the component you want to appear on the shortcut bar.
The dialog updates depending on your selection.
- Type an appropriate Title.
This is the title that appears underneath the shortcut. It can be up to 64 characters long.
- In the View Properties box, select the relevant properties.
When you click each property, help information about that item appears at the bottom of the dialog.
- If you are creating the shortcut just for your own use, select the Private Shortcut item check box.
- If you want the shortcut to also be available in Web Desk, select the Create this Group for Web Desk also check box.
- Click OK to implement your changes.