Rolling back to a previous version
In Version Control, you can create current and future versions of CIs. If you discover that a change or fix has not worked for some reason, you can roll back to a previous version.
You can only roll back managed CIs. You cannot roll back CIs that are automatically version controlled.
To roll back a CI to a previous version:
- In the CI Management component, open the CI that you want to roll back to a previous version.
- On the Versions tab, select the Current Version.
- On the Actions list, click Rollback Version.
A message box appears asking if you are sure you want to roll back the version.
- Click Yes to roll back to the previous version.
The Current Version becomes the Future Version and the Previous Version becomes the Current Version.
- Save the changes you have made.
Rolling back does not affect any Changes or Change Tasks that are linked to these CIs.