Enabling [email protected] in Ivanti EPMM
This section explains how to enable [email protected] for Android and iOS in the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal.
- Log into the Admin Portal.
- Select Settings > System Settings.
- Select Additional Products > Licensed Products.
- Select [email protected] for Android and iOS 10 and higher.
- Accept the displayed TeamViewer license agreement and to open the [email protected] wizard.
- Paste the Client ID and Client secret values you copied in Creating a TeamViewer app.
- Select Validate.
- In the displayed TeamViewer page, enter your TeamViewer email and password.
- Select Allow to provide Ivanti EPMM with session management permission for your TeamViewer app.
- Select Sign In.
- Select Activate in the wizard to open the Customer Support login screen:
- Enter your Ivanti, Inc Customer Support credentials.
- Select Login.
- Enter the email address you used for your TeamViewer account.
- Select Submit.
Though your license is now activated, your TeamViewer software will still display a notice about trial software. Your licensing applies to the session established using the integration, so the trial notice remains in the console.