When disabling Apple Education in Ivanti EPMM, Ivanti EPMM deletes all Apple School Manager data from its database, including:
- Apple Education entities, such as courses, classes, teachers, and students
- Certificate policies
Ivanti EPMM does not delete:
- Labels associated with Apple School Manager
- Custom attributes
- Local CAs and certificates
Before you begin
Before disabling Apple Education in Ivanti EPMM, you must do the following:
- Retrieve all Apple School Manager devices.
- Make sure no devices are in lost mode.
- Wipe all Apple School Manager devices.
- Retire all Apple School Manager devices from Ivanti EPMM.
Select Devices & Users > Apple Education.
A toggle button on the page reads On.
Select the toggle button to disable Apple Education.
Ivanti EPMM shows a warning message.
Select Disable Apple Education.
The toggle now reads Off.
- For details about wiping a device, see Wipe.
- For details about retiring devices, see “Retiring Devices” in the Getting Started with Ivanti EPMM.