You configure your Access tenant in Ivanti Neurons for MDM and verify the integration in Ivanti Access in the UEM tab.
Before you begin
Ensure the following:
- Your Ivanti Access tenant is configured in Ivanti Neurons for MDM. See Configuring Ivanti Access in Ivanti Neurons for MDM
- You have the credentials for the Ivanti Neurons for MDM administrator account you will use to verify the connection from Ivanti Access to Ivanti Neurons for MDM. Ivanti recommends creating a separate administrator account in Ivanti Neurons for MDM that is specifically used for UEM integration with Access. Ensure that the account,
- is a single user, not an API user.
- has Access administrator, Common Platform Service (CPS), and Device Read Only roles.
Click UEMon the left navigation pane in Ivanti Access.
Figure 1. UEM tab
In UEMs tab, click Connect to Verify to complete the UEM registration process.
The Verify UEM Tenant window appears.
Figure 2. Verify UEM Tenant
- Enter the following:
- UEM Username: User name for the Ivanti Neurons for MDM administrator account you created for Access integration.
- UEM Password: Password for the administrator account.
The following status displays in Access based on the connection:
Table 5. uem status
Connected Ivanti Access and Ivanti Neurons for MDM are connected. Not Verified The Ivanti Neurons for MDM Credentials are not verified by Access. Enter the credentials to complete the workflow. Deregistered Ivanti Access is deregistered.
Server is unable to connect to Ivanti Neurons for MDM.
Incorrect Password or Permissions
The UEM permissions or password is incorrect.
- Click Verify.
- Click Done.
- Select the host added and click Sync UEMin the right-pane.
This action fetches the Ivanti Tunnel profiles from UEM and pushes to gateway.
Configure Ivanti Tunnel in Ivanti Neurons for MDM. See Configuring Ivanti Tunnel in Ivanti Neurons for MDM.