Compliance actions determine what happens if a device does not comply with policy requirements.
When Go detects that the device is non-compliant it takes action depending on the compliance action set in the policy.
Some compliance actions impact AppConnect apps as follows:
- Immediately block access to the web sites configured to use the AppTunnel feature.
- Unauthorize AppConnect apps.
- Delete (wipe) the secure data of AppConnect apps.
- Situations that wipe Android AppConnect app data
- Situations that wipe AppConnect for iOS app data
- For information about policies and their associated compliance action, see "Policies" in the Ivanti Neurons for MDM Administrator Guide.