Configuring MAM-only in Cloud
The MAM Only configuration in Cloud allows you set up MAM-only for mobile devices.
Before you begin
- Create a user group to distribute AppStation and manually add users to the group.
See Creating a manually managed user group in the Cloud Administrator Guide.
If devices had been previously enrolled for MDM in a Cloud tenant, users will not be able to register with the same Cloud tenant using AppStation. To use AppStation, delete the devices from the Cloud tenant, then register with the same Cloud tenant using AppStation.
- Create a dynamically managed device group with the rule "user group," which equals to the user group created for AppStation.
See Adding a device group in the Cloud Administrator Guide.
- In Cloud, go to Configuration > +Add.
- Enter MAM only in the search box, then select the MAM Only configuration from the search results.
- Enter a name for the configuration.
- (iOS only) For Allow Configuration Profiles, select the check box to allow installation of the supported configurations for AppStation.
- Click Next.
- Select a distribution option for AppStation.
- Click Done.