Configuring TRM notification and mitigation actions
In this procedure, you configure the notifications and mitigation actions that apply to both iOS and Android devices.
- In the MTD threat management console, select Policy. The Mobile Threat Response Policy page opens.
- Use the pull-down menu in the Selected Group field to select a Ivanti Neurons for MDM configuration group you set up in Creating compliance policy rules and device groups.
- Configure the available options. See Configuring TRM notification and mitigation actions.
Click Deploy to deploy the policy on your devices.
- The Threat column displays the supported threat that can be detected by the client.
- The Device Action column displays the action taken after a threat is detected. This is an optional configuration.
After you modify these options, click Deploy to send/sync the new TRM to the devices currently logged in. When integrated /synced with Ivanti Neurons for MDM, each group used for integration is created as a group with its own TRM. Select which TRM to modify with the pull-down menu next to the Selected Group field. Only users and devices in the selected group receive the modified TRM. See below for a sample TRM.
You must manually sync (deploy) the MTD console with Ivanti Neurons for MDM. This aligns the custom attributes in Ivanti Neurons for MDM with the TRM settings.