Using MTD console to monitor threats on devices
After configuring Ivanti Neurons for MDM as your Mobile Device Management (MDM) server in the MTD console, and distributing Ivanti Go client app with Ivanti Mobile Threat Defense, you can use MTD console to monitor threats to connected networks, apps, and devices.
You use MTD console to configure the following MTD threat management features:
- Advanced anti-phishing protection for managed devices. See Advanced phishing protection for managed devices.
- Configurable sinkhole mitigation for iOS devices. See Sinkhole mitigation by IP address, domain, or country.
- Whitelisting sideloaded apps for Android devices. See Whitelisting a sideloaded app for Android devices.
You can view these MTD-related items on MTD console:
- MTD-enabled devices that are registered with
Ivanti Neurons for MDM
- Managed apps on
Ivanti Neurons for MDMdevices
- Projected threat levels for devices and apps