At Topology > Agents, you can view a list of installed Agents. If you click on one of these Agents, you can see the Agent details.
In Agent details:
- Use the Properties tab to view the general properties of the Agent or to prepare the Agent for use in a computer image.
- Use the Teams tab to view Team membership of the Agent.
- Use the Job History tab to view details of Jobs that were executed by the Agent or to delete the Job history.
- Use the Audit Trail tab to view a history of agent behavior, such as signing in or out.
- Use the Trusts tab to view trusted Modules and Resources for the Agent. This tab is only shown if Trusts Security has been enabled.
- Use the Permissions tab to view the level of access that Console users have to the Agent.