This section contains example scripts that perform various Speakeasy functions. You can use the Script Editor to modify and customize scripts as desired. For more information on scripting or the Script Editor, see the Terminal Emulation Scripting Reference Guide.
• Using a Voice Profile
• Reading the Screen Aloud
• Displaying Speech Results in a Dialog Box
• Speech Demo Script
• Changing Text-to-Speech Modes
• Acquiring a Pick Quantity in the Industrial Browser
• Restart Supporting Action
• Use WAV File as Voice Input
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected