Adding an Internet Proxy to the Hosted Access Point
Hosted customers can configure an internet proxy between the CAM Access Point and the hosted database. You must have a valid internet proxy and the ability to update the Windows registry on the machine where the CAM Access Point is installed.
To create or update a key to specify the proxy server URL:
- On the machine where the CAM Access Point is installed, open the Windows Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
- Navigate to \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node.
- Expand Express Metrix\7.0. If these folders do not exist, you may need to create them.
- Create a key named ProxyServer, if it does not exist, or edit the
key and provide these values
- Name: ProxyServer
- Type: String
- Value: The URL to your proxy server.
- Save your changes and exit the Registry Editor.