Create a New Connection to Microsoft Office 365
Create a new connection to link to your Microsoft Office 365 applications and collect data on them.
Before creating a connection to Microsoft Office 365, you must create a new application in Microsoft Azure. See Configure Azure and Office 365 for CAM SaaS Analytics.
To create a new connection to Microsoft Office 365:
- From the CAM Administrator toolbar, select .
- Select Connections.
- Select Create New Connection, then select the down arrow and choose Connect to Microsoft Office 365.
- Provide a Connection Name and Description.
- Enter your
Application (Client) ID,
Tenant ID, and
Secret from Azure.
This information is stored with your Azure Application. See Configure Azure and Office 365 for CAM SaaS Analytics.
- If the authorization is successful, select the Test connection link to test the connection.
- If the authorization is unsuccessful, review options in Troubleshoot Office 365 Connection Failures.