Configure User Email Settings
Use the E-mail page in the CSM Options window to configure the following user email settings:
- Add a new email account.
- Edit or copy an existing account.
- Delete an account.
- Designate an account as the default account for sending emails from within CSM.
- Find dependencies.
To configure user email settings:
- From the menu bar, select Tools > Options.
- Select the E-mail page.
- Configure a personal email account or customize a global email account:
- Add: Configure a new personal email account (POP, IMAP, or Exchange).
- Edit: Edit the settings for an existing account.
- Delete: Delete an existing account.
- Revert: Remove your personal settings and revert to the default settings for a global email account.
- Copy: Copy the settings for an existing account, and then edit the settings as necessary.
- Define email account settings:
- Spell check email: Select this check box to have CSM spell-check emails before they are sent.
- Make default account: Makes the selected account the default account for sending emails within CSM.
- Find dependencies: Displays other CSM Items using the selected email account (example: An E-mail and Event Monitor).
For more information about email accounts and how to use email in CSM, refer to the E-mail documentation.